Awesome Things You Can Learn From Being Kind

AWESOME THINGS YOU CAN LEARN FROM BEING KIND

- Sripriya Girikrishnan

You may feel lost, you may feel misunderstood, you may feel worthless, you may feel totally exhausted, you may feel helpless, you may feel trapped, you may feel hopeless, you may feel isolated from this world, you constantly feel some kind of a headache, you don’t like to mingle with others, you feel like no one in this world is ready to favor you, you may start to feel that the future is hopeless.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/awesome-things-you-can-learn-from-being-kind.html


Don’t worry…
Be patient …
Continue reading…
Once I too was going through all these problems and I strongly believed that all these are the outcome of my kindness and soft nature of mine.
I always felt like, it is necessary to change my soft and kind character to overcome these hurdles.
I thought that because of my kind nature I’m letting everyone to hurt me. Here is an important point to note. Actually here the kindness is not the problem but this is the only thing that strengthens me in my hard times. I was not confident enough in those hard days because I was newly exposed to the practical world which is full of competition. When I realized this, I started to defend myself from these people and situation that hurts me and puts me down.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/awesome-things-you-can-learn-from-being-kind.html

 And at the same time, I started to believe strongly that nothing is kinder and important than bringing a person up when they are down & exhausted.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/awesome-things-you-can-learn-from-being-kind.html

 Now I started being even kinder than before but this time I feel my kindness as my strength. I’m not expecting someone to support me; instead, I started supporting who are in need. As it is very much important to be mentally strong to survive in this world,
One kind word can change someone’s entire situation, "Try to be a sunshine in someone’s dark cloud", when you spread a little smile as a sign of kindness, it means a lot to those who are in need of kindness to cope up with their pain.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/awesome-things-you-can-learn-from-being-kind.html

Being kind will make you mentally strong. Being kind and soft-hearted in this competitive and cruel world is the sign of courage, not weakness.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/awesome-things-you-can-learn-from-being-kind.html


 The person who is being kind in all situations even if it is not favoring them represents their mental stability.

Listen to your inner voice which will never mislead you rather makes you think right.
Kindness powers you;
Kindness stands for you in your tough time;
Karma favors you for your selfless kindness;
Kindness is a boomerang, always comes back;
You will become the most respectable person in everyone’s life;
Kindness brings out your humanity;
Last but not least, god pays you for your kindness.

BE KIND, BE HUMAN




Comments

Post a Comment