Celebrate your grandparents no one can replace them

GRANDPARENTS LOVE
-Sripriya Girikrishnan

Hello, friends welcome to one of the most emotional posts today, here I am on the way to the condolence of one of my teammate’s grandfather.

https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/celebrate-your-grandparents-no-one-can-replace-them.html

To be honest I'm unaware of the love of Grandparents because when I was 2  months old my grandfather passed away and my mom has no parents during her marriage itself ( VERY UNLUCKY). But I think grandparents are one of the most important persons in everyone's life.
They are the living examples of our tradition. We can learn more from them, they will correct our mistakes in a very lovable way, even they are most lovable than our parents.  They know how to convince us and we will melt in their love for sure.


https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/celebrate-your-grandparents-no-one-can-replace-them.html

You may be stressed sometimes because of your work pressure or because of any other problem. I am sure that any problem can’t stand in front of your grandparent's love.  They are the medicine for your entire problem and for your stressful life. They will take care of you more than how you take care of your own. No words to explain their love...
You will totally merge in their love. They will do anything for you; they fight with their own children just to support you. They love you for who you are. They are like a treasure. 
Never miss the love of your grandparents if you have the opportunity to taste it... Because I have no way tastes their love.
You may think how I can tell about these things about grandparents love as I don't have one. Because I am living with my son's grandparents, I can sense the love of my parents for my son...


https://lifeisbeautifulwithblis.blogspot.com/2017/12/celebrate-your-grandparents-no-one-can-replace-them.html


So celebrate your parents and grandparents, they are the reason you are here today. They deserve it. Their blessings are always with us... 
I truly soulfully love my son’s grandparents, as I don't have my own. 


Comments

Post a Comment